This Admission Policy is a compliance document to secure admission into Learnora Schools.
Learnora Schools is a non-discriminatory Christian school which offers qualitative education to children in a secured and child friendly environment. We do not discriminate in the administration of our educational policies, admissions procedures, tuition, awards, athletic or other school administration programmes.
We treat all information obtained from prospective parents during the course of admission process with utmost level of confidentiality and DO NOT divulge such to a third party.
Please note that Please note that your child’s name can be registered on the Waiting List in the School between September and April. You will be contacted via email and SMS when the admission process begins.
The stages of Admission procedure are as follows:
1. Fill the application form online. You will be informed in due course when to do so.
2. Pay a non-refundable admission processing fee into the school account which will be provided after submission of admission form.
3. Entrance Examination – The date of the Entrance Examination will be communicated via email/text messages. We also advise that you keep in touch with the school from time to time by calling these numbers: 0809 851 7799, 0803 726 6320
Pupils coming into Nursery 1, Nursery 2 and all Primary Classes are assessed and selected based on merit.
4. On the day of the Entrance Examination, candidates are expected to come early. They will be tested based on Numeracy and Literacy.
5. After the Entrance Examination – Parents of candidates shortlisted for the interview will be informed by email or telephone. The list of successful candidates will be made public through the school’s website, text messages and will be pasted on the school’s notice board.
6. Upon offer of admission, the following documents must be submitted:
• 1 Passport Photograph each for child and parents.
• Photocopy of Immunization Record
• Photocopy of Birth Certificate
• Child’s previous term’s report from last school attended
• Recommendation letter from a lawyer or clergy
• Evidence of last school fees payment
7. Prospective pupil is sent to the school’s designated hospital for medical examination.
8. After the interview and medical examination, only successful candidates will be given admission letters. Upon receipt of offer letter, you will be required to pay necessary fees within 2 weeks (10 working days) of offer after which your space will be declared vacant and given to the candidate on supplementary list.
9. Supplementary List – When successful candidates do not meet up with the deadline for payment of fees or step down, those on the supplementary list will replace the candidates that have defaulted. Upon receipt of offer letter, supplementary candidates will be required to pay necessary fees within 1 week (5 working days) of offer.
Kindly see below the age requirement for admission into any particular class. PLEASE NOTE that children seeking admission into any of the classes must have attained the class age by September of the year of admission. Kindly adhere to the class age appropriation as failure to do so leads to disqualification.
|Nursery 1||3 years|
|Nursery 2||4 years|
|Year 1||5 years|
|Year 2||6 years|
|Year 3||7 years|
|Year 4||8 years|
|Year 5||9 years|
|Year 6||10 years|
To maintain quality of standard, it is our prerogative to deny any individual admission in the event of deficiency in academic performance, depending on the child’s age. Learnora Schools does not offer admission to pupils whose educational, social and/or physical needs cannot be met by Learnora Schools’ existing programmes, services, or staff.
Applicable admission processing fee is not refundable; also the school reserves the right to dismiss, without refunding tuition, any pupil whose conduct is considered detrimental to the best interest of Learnora Schools and other pupils or whose parents do not cooperate with our educational procedures, standards, and vision.
In determining admission to Learnora Schools for all prospective pupils, multiple factors are considered. Learnora Schools reserves the right to deny any pupil admission at any time for any reason and is not obligated to disclose the reasons for the denial.
Enquiry & Visiting Hours:
Monday to Friday, 10:30am to 12:30pm only.
Please note that for security reasons, enquiry and visiting hours are strictly adhered to.
8-10 Uduak Effiong Cresent, Makogi, Via Magboro, Ogun State, Nigeria
Tel: 0809 851 7799, 0803 726 6320
We appreciate your cooperation.